Services » Structured Cabling
From design to build-out with ease.
Westel Communication Services designs and builds network infrastructures nationwide through structured cabling and wireless networking, with support for multiple voice, data, fiber, video and multimedia systems, we will help you evaluate, design and install the best network solution to meet your needs.
Westel Communication Services is State Licensed, bonded and insured in multiple states in addition to carrying proper business licenses, making business with us simple and easy.
From the “thicknet” Ethernet and IBM Type I cabling systems of the ’80s & ’90s to today’s Category 5e, 6 & 6+ copper and fiber optic networks, we’ve kept pace with the latest technologies, products and standards. Our access to Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD) and our manufactured trained technicians assist you with the planning, design, installation and maintenance of the right structured cabling system to support your voice, data, and security, video and building management applications.
- Category 5e, 6 and 6+ copper solutions
- Multi-mode and single-mode fiber optic systems
- Testing and certification to TIA/EIA and BICSI standards
- Documentation and detail close out package with test results
- Extended warranties for most cable and connectivity products(Please visit our Partners page for a complete listing
Please contact us by calling 1 (800) 493-7835 or using the form to the right.